Thursday, July 2, 2009

DAY 1-jamal/soraya

Today was very...exciting. I played football with the guys and I tried to score a goal but as usual, I missed. Hopeless. That did not matter at the time, because something horrible happened. Bibi was there. Out of the house. In the field. Wanting to play football. Everyone was staring at me. I do not blame them, though. It was my sister that was placing all our lives in danger. Even though she did, I can't help feeling proud of her for being able to score a goal.

When everyone left, except Yusuf, Bibi went to retrieve the ball, which had disappeared over the other side of the rocket crater. I sprint after her. She must have forgotten why we did not go there. However, we managed to escape rather unscathed. With the ball.

However, the 'excitement' did not end there...

No comments:

Post a Comment